Trend Topics 2017
On the way from manufacturer to user
Digital medicine – successfully networked
Sporty medical technology
Where medicine and research meet
One-stop diagnosis and analysis
Diagnosis at a glance
Medicine smart and mobile
Topic of the Month
Topics of the Month 2018
February 2018: Hospital Logistics
January 2018: Surgical navigation systems
Older Topics of the Month
Topics of the Month 2014
Topics of the Month 2017
December 2017: Safe technology
November 2017: MEDICA 2017
October 2017: mHealth
September 2017: Imaging, sonography, endoscopy
August 2017: Point-of-care solutions
July 2017: Surgical lasers
June 2017: Physiotherapy
May 2017: Medical Market India
March 2017: Big Data and medicine
April 2017: Laboratory medicine: infectious diseases
February 2017: The eye
January 2017: Children and cancer
Topics of the Month 2016
December 2016: The human patient
November 2016: MEDICA 2016
October 2016: Networked healthcare
September 2016: Intraoperative Imaging
August 2016: Medical Industry Worldwide
July 2016: Sports and medicine
June 2016: Hospital hygiene
May 2016: The heart
March 2016: Paediatrics and neonatology
February 2016: Regenerative medicine
April 2016: Medical education and training
January 2016: Infectious diseases
Topics of the Month 2015
December 2015: The brain
November 2015: MEDICA
October 2015: Theranostics
September 2015: Wearables
August 2015: Nuclear medicine
July 2015: Cardiovascular disaeses
June 2015: Cancer and diagnostics
May 2015: Cancer screenings
April 2015: The informed patient
March 2015: Crisis management and communication
February 2015: Pathology
January 2015: The intestines
Interviews Concerning Innovations
Precision surgery thanks to informative hyperspectral imaging
"Spray-On" muscle fibers for biomimetic surfaces
Illuminated pajamas treat jaundice in mommy's arms
Interviews Concerning Health Politics
Patient science: patients research cystic fibrosis
Intensive care medicine: More safety thanks to aviation knowledge
Interface between Physics and Medicine: new interdisciplinary center
Medical devices: the road to the finished product is not easy
Laboratory automation: from note book to gesture recognition
Physician Assistant - profession with perspective
3 questions to ...
Telehealthcare: networking brings relief
Nutrition: finding intolerances in the blood
Is the Russia crisis also a crisis for medical technology?
Video Background Reports
jumpBALL – thrombosis prophylaxis easy as child's play
Medical life savers – Intensive-care medicine and monitoring at MEDICA 2017
Hospital care: understanding IT as a tool
Older Background Reports
Skanray Europe srl
Integrated Technologies Ltd.
NOVAK M d.o.o.
Francesco Franceschetti Elastomeri Srl
BQ Plus Medical Co., Ltd
Electro A.D., S.L.
02/14/2018: Intraoperative imaging: Precision thanks to information
02/07/2018: Logistics processes in hospitals
01/31/2018: Nerve cells support wound healing
The New Touchclave-R
LTE Scientific Ltd.
The New Touchclave-R
LTE Scientific has launched its eagerly awaited all-new Touchclave-R range of autoclaves.
Designed to increase productivity, performance, versatility and reliability.
Many of the features have never been included on this type of autoclave.
· Air ballast allows sealed and unsealed fluids to be cooled quickly and reduces the risk of container rupture.
· Dynamic in-chamber cooling - Providing direct cooling to the load is more efficient than using external fans. It also dissipates some of the moisture from the load.
· ‘Push-n-Seal’ requires no effort from the operator. No bolts, no levers. Simply close the door and start the cycle. The door locks, seals and releases automatically.
· LTE’s proven Touchscreen offers proven flexibility and is extremely user-friendly.
There are seven models in the range with capacities from 40 to 160 litres. Options and accessories include,
· Vacuum system which when added will improve the initial air removal and assist the cooling process.
· Data archiving system will store 5000 cycles on a single removable flash card. Assisting long term storage of thermometric records.
· Effluent retention making the unit suitable for processing cat.3 loads.
· The heating power can be boosted to speed up the sterilization cycle.
To receive further information on this exciting range Contact
LTE Scientific Ltd
Greenbridge Lane, Greenfield, Oldham, OL3 7EN United Kingdom
Tel. +44(0) 1457 876221 Fax +44(0) 1457 870131
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org www.lte-scientific.com