Topic of the Month
Topics of the Month 2018
Surgical navigation systems
Older Topics of the Month
Topics of the Month 2017
Topics of the Month 2016
The cure is in the capsule: carbon monoxide to treat chronic inflammation
Organ Care System: treatment under extreme conditions
Tissue engineering: how to grow a bypass
Video Background Reports
Ventricular fibrillation – Using ultrasound to detect its causes
Personalized cancer medicine – Best possible treatment with TherapySelect
MEDICA 2018 – World Forum for Medicine
Older Background Reports
Background Reports 2018
Background Reports 2017
05/23/2018: CO from a capsule against inflammation
05/16/2018: Individual building block of tumor therapy
05/09/2018: Organ Care System: Hope in cases of severe infections
The New Touchclave-R
LTE Scientific Ltd.
The New Touchclave-R
LTE Scientific has launched its eagerly awaited all-new Touchclave-R range of autoclaves.
Designed to increase productivity, performance, versatility and reliability.
Many of the features have never been included on this type of autoclave.
· Air ballast allows sealed and unsealed fluids to be cooled quickly and reduces the risk of container rupture.
· Dynamic in-chamber cooling - Providing direct cooling to the load is more efficient than using external fans. It also dissipates some of the moisture from the load.
· ‘Push-n-Seal’ requires no effort from the operator. No bolts, no levers. Simply close the door and start the cycle. The door locks, seals and releases automatically.
· LTE’s proven Touchscreen offers proven flexibility and is extremely user-friendly.
There are seven models in the range with capacities from 40 to 160 litres. Options and accessories include,
· Vacuum system which when added will improve the initial air removal and assist the cooling process.
· Data archiving system will store 5000 cycles on a single removable flash card. Assisting long term storage of thermometric records.
· Effluent retention making the unit suitable for processing cat.3 loads.
· The heating power can be boosted to speed up the sterilization cycle.
To receive further information on this exciting range Contact
LTE Scientific Ltd
Greenbridge Lane, Greenfield, Oldham, OL3 7EN United Kingdom
Tel. +44(0) 1457 876221 Fax +44(0) 1457 870131
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org www.lte-scientific.com