We have developed a revolutionary new machine TESLA Stym - Functional Magnetic Stimulation - FMS which achieves the magnetic field strength up to 1,7 Tesla.
How does a magnetic field activate a muscle?
Rapid changes of magnetic field intensity induce an electrical current in the neuron. This phenomenon is called electromagnetic induction. Once the current reaches a certain value, a so-called neuron action potential is achieved. This causes the neuron cell to depolarize, which eventually leads to a complete muscle contraction.
What are the advantages of TESLA Stym FMS, Functional Magnetic Stimulation?
• Musculoskeletal disorders: degenerative arthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, cervical pain, muscle pain
• Spinal disorders: acute/chronic lumbago, hip gout (sciatica), spina bifida, spondylitis
• Nerve disorders: peripheral nerve damage
• Muscle relaxation, frozen shoulder
• Nerve or muscle rehabilitation after fractures
• Pain control for muscle atrophy, spasm, ankylosis
• Genitourinary diseases: prostate pain
• Acute pain control
• Sports injuries