On 21 November 2013 at 11:00 a panel discussion - “Investing in Russia or How to Conquer One of the Most Dynamic Markets for Medical Devices in the World” - will be held in line with the participation of the Russian delegation in the 45th International Medical Industry Exhibition MEDICA 2013
Discussion location: Dusseldorf, Messe Dusseldorf exhibition center, pavilion №1, hall 112
Sergey Tsib, the Deputy Minister of Industry and Trade of the Russian Federation, is scheduled to speak at the event. The participants of the panel discussion will be manufacturers and developers of medical technology and devices, healthcare product developers, the largest clusters and associations, educational institutions and research institutes, and state authorities.
The discussion will be dedicated to one of the most pressing issues being dealt with in Russia at the highest levels: the development of an innovative medical industry and related technology. Experts will talk about the structure and dynamics of the medical industry market in Russia and the trends and investment possibilities of the Russian medical equipment market. They will also discuss possibilities for partnership with key foreign companies and development institutes.
Participants will treat the following key issues during the discussion:
• The closest steps towards the the strengthening of international partnerships. The efforts made by the state towards developing international cooperation in the sphere of the medical industry.
• Particularities of the regulatory treatment of medical products in the market of the RF.
• Localizing production in Russia means the growth of opportunities in the local
• Export opportunities for Russian companies. Prospects for partnership.
• Unique possibilities for business development in Germany. Preferences for foreign
• Partnership between Russia and Germany as a unique opportunity for introducing
innovative products to the Russian market. Prospects for mutually beneficial
Those interested are invited to participate in the panel discussion.
Likewise, representatives of the media are also invited to the press-meet with Sergey Tsib, the Deputy Minister of Industry and Trade of the Russian Federation. The press-meet will occur after the conclusion of the panel discussion in hall 112, pavilion №1, from 13.00 to 13.30.