Obelis’ OneLink: OneSolution (O.L.O.S) will be expanding its boundaries beyond our current services, which include regulatory services, language compliance solutions, and new market penetration assistance companies. O.L.O.S. will be collectively offering many new services and solutions allowing its clients to have quick and easy global access.
OneLink: OneSolution is a dynamic, quality-driven network of international experts from independent companies who offer advanced regulatory consultation, directive assistance, language compliance solutions and new market penetration strategies.
O.L.O.S’ mission as a global network is to provide its mutual clients with the finest quality services and personalized solutions to complex regulatory requirements worldwide.
O.L.O.S. currently offers mutual clients regulatory expertise covering the global market domestic regulations in: EU (CE), USA (FDA), China (SFDA), Korea (KFDA), Brazil (AMVISA), Australia (TGA), Israel, India, Malaysia, Philippines and Vietnam. In addition, O.L.O.S. also provides the following services: continuous monitoring of regulatory compliance, Technical Construction File review, QMS implementation, product safety consultancy, product testing and certification services, call center services and Global Market Solutions business development.
The O.L.O.S. vision is:
• To have a committed network of independent associates who share the same high standards, qualities, and values.
• To create an environment of reciprocity and equality among the network with its mutual clients
• To maintain and perfect its set of solutions to answer the ever growing demand of global regulations
• To serve new industries in which the network’s services are required
• To further develop OLOS into a powerful and prominent network
Currently, the network consists of 10 countries around the world; Brazil, China, Korea, Malaysia, Philippines, USA, Canada, India, Israel, and Australia. Obelis will be featuring its
O.L.O.S network at Medica 2008 (www.obelis.net).
Look for our next article on how Obelis is going GREEN!