At this year's MEDICA EKU Elektronik will present its business partner PAUL LIPPKE HANDELS-GMBH with their Leakage testing and Seal strength testing system:
Leakage testing and Seal strength testing flexible and semi-rigid packages
The Package Test Systems LIPPKE 4000 is designed for leakage and seal strength measurement on practically all types of flexible, semi-rigid and rigid packages. The systems provide exact, definable and reproducible test conditions. The LIPPKE 4000 is ideally suited for direct application on the production line because it is very robust and easy to operate.
- High flow option for porous packaging testing (i.e. Tyvek®)
- Real hole size calculation with flow sensor
- Compliance with FDA regulation 21 CFR part 11
- Validation documentation for IQ/OQ
- Easy to integrate - several interfaces are available (LAN, USB and Bluetooth)
- Package testing and oxygen analysis in one system
- Multilingual user guidance
- Seal Strength Test: By increasing the internal pressure of the package at a given rate to the point when the seal will burst (Burst test in compliance with ASTM F2054).
- Leakage Testing: A pre-selected pressure builds up in the package and is then held at a constant level for the required test time. The pressure loss after that time is an indication of package integrity and can be used to calculate the hole size (Pressure loss measurement and leakage testing according to ASTM F2095).
- Creep Test: A constant pressure builds up in the package. The time it takes for the seal to peel is an indication of the peelability (Creep test in compliance with ASTM F1140).
- Leak Size Determination: A pre-selected pressure builds up in the package and is then held at a constant level. The flow needed to keep the pressure constant is an indication of the leak size (according to the law of Hagen-Poiseuille).
- Oxygen Analysis: Determination of the residual oxygen in MAP packaging.
Visit us at MEDICA in hall 11, stand no. C13.
For further information please contact:
Paul Lippke Handels-GmbH
Tel.: +49 2631 3933 0
Fax: +49 2631 3933 33