The MEDE K-Wire Applikator is a two-piece medical instrument, which enables the surgeon to implant a K-Wire, using only one hand, for the osteosynthesis of small bones.
Advantages at a glance:
- Compatible with different wire diameters without
any adjustment ( Ø 0,8 - 1,6 mm)
- Ergonomically formed handle
- Self explanatory operation
- Simple to clean and sterilise
- Simple assembly and disassembly
- Hard metal insert: ensures secure hold on
K-Wire for exact positioning in bone
- Integrated bending feature for manual
pre-bending of the K-Wire and measuring
guide to check length and angle of tip
- Integrated hand guard at the base of the
clamping lever protects the surgeon´s hand
against accidental handling.