Olberon Medical Innovation is a start-up company based in Lille (France) that was founded by Dr Bakhtyari, a hospital practitioner. Olberon's key values are useful innovation, reliability and customer loyalty.
In Q4 2013 and Q1 2014, Olberon will launch truly useful innovative medical devices that share three common features linked to their ergonomics and design:
• Greater efficacy for the practitioner
• More comfort and less pain for the patient
• User friendliness that does not require existing medical procedures to be altered.
Olberon is offering you the opportunity to distribute these innovative and patented medical devices designed by practitioners for practitioners. Two innovative devices - one for the ENT diagnostics market and the other for the venous access market - are available for distribution:
• The Otorhinoscope, a dual purpose device that gives "Twice the view" in ear and nose examinations, will be available in November 2013.
• Vacuderm, a tourniquet-optimising device to facilitate venous access (IV cannulation and blood taking), will be available in January 2014.
For more information, please contact us :
Tel + 33 3 28 55 25 38