ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A RELIABLE-EXPERIENCED OEM PARTNER??
All the products manufactured by the company are with CE marking, USFDA registration for IV Sets and Urine Bags. We are one of the certified Export House from Government of India. Company’s capabilities include,
• Controlled injection molding area with skilled personnel specialized in product development.
• R.F Welding, Silk Screen Printing
• State-of- the- art – clean room of Class 10,000 with work force of 250 trained personnel. Angiplast Medical Device Assembly incorporates variety of materials and processes to complete the manufacturing process. Our Medical Device Assembly takes place in with a combination of skilled handwork and semi-automatic processes. We design and build jigs and fixtures to aid in the assembly of Medical Devices. Each assembly process is validated to ensure quality.
• Solvent Bonding, Leak Testing, Assembly with jigs and fixtures
• Tipping and Punching
• Medical Device Packaging including pouch sealing, kit packing
• ETO sterilization
• Testing of Medical Devices in In-house laboratory. Capabilities include physico- chemical, sterility, pyrogen, toxicity testing as per USP and ISO Standards.
• Contract manufacturing as per customer specifications, more than 75% of the company’s production is exported to 45 countries. Customized production is possible for small but frequent short runs, as well as large volume mass productions, making Angiplast, ideal partner for outsourcing
• Process Development
For every new product, Angiplast analyzes the project to identify ways to streamline the production process, minimize costs and delivery time. Whether through improvements in technology, reduction in labor requirements or operational enhancements, Angiplast is constantly looking for ways to improve quality and reduce costs.
Company manufacturers wide range of Medical Devices for Infusion Therapy, Transfusion Therapy, Dialysis, Gastroenterology, Urology, Anaesthesia and Surgery. Products include Needle Free Infusion sets, Urine Meters, Blood Lines and Extension Lines. Further details are available on www.angiplast.com
Please write your feedback on firstname.lastname@example.org