Our modular cleanrooms create classified environments to protect processes from harmful airborne contamination - reducing failure rates and helping organisations get it right first time.
The modular design means we can manufacture a cleanroom of a few square meters, to a hundred square meters - and we can install it in and around existing machinery.
All of our cleanrooms are modular, freestanding structures that can withstand the high volume of airflow required to achieve ISO classified, ultra-clean environments. We can supply mobile cleanrooms or cleanrooms in a fixed, permanent position.
- Control contamination - drive efficiency & reduce wastage
- Bespoke Cleanroom Design Tailored to your requirements, designed & built to suit your process
- Cleanroom Manufacture Manufactured in as little as 2 weeks,installed in a matter of days
- Modular clean room price Modular cleanrooms cost considerably less than a traditional build cleanroom
- Particle counter Meet particle counts according to International Standard ISO 14644-1
- HEPA / ULPA Cleanroom Filtration Can achieve ISO 14644-1 Class 4 - 8 through HEPA or ULPA filtration
- Cleanroom extension Fully scalable - easily extended or relocated & can be over 200m² in size
- Energy Efficient Cleanrooms Localised design is energy efficient - plus keeps running costs low