You are here: MEDICA Portal. Visitor Service. At a glance.
At a glance
The MEDICA is the world‘s largest medical marketplace annually organised in November in Düsseldorf. Here you will find all information about the event as well as useful addresses and contacts.
Date & opening hours
12 - 15 November 2014
Wednesday to Friday: 10 a.m. - 6:30 p.m.
Saturday: 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Show venue & arrival
Entrances: North, South and East
Halls 1 to 7 and 9 to 17
Map arrival and parking (1.15 MB)
Ticket & catalog sale
Review: Catalog of MEDICA / COMPAMED 2013:
23,- Euro (plus postage and packing)
Order your catalog via fax or online from our partner:
Sutter Fair Business GmbH
(Offical Catalog Partner)
Postfach 10 33 34
Fax: +49 (0)201 8316 - 229
Profile data 2013
Origin, sector, profession, competence, interests - results of the visitor and exhibitor survey at MEDICA in Düsseldorf.
- More than 132,000 trade visitors from 120 countries across all continents
- 53 % from countries outside of Europe.
- 4,618 exhibitors from all 66 countries
- approximately 116,000 m2 of exhibition space
96 % of exhibitors expressed extreme satisfaction with the business they achieved and the contacts they made.
Main product categories
- Electromedicine/ Medical Technology
- Laboratory Equipment
- Physiotherapy/ Orthopaedic Technology
- Commodities and Consumer Goods
- Information and Communication Technology
- Medical Services and Publications
Visitor target groups
- General practitioners
- Hospital doctors
- Hospital managers
- Hospital nursing staff
- Hospital technical managers
- Laboratory managers
- Medical trade
- Medical industry
- Medical assistants (hospital, doctor‘s surgery, laboratory)
- Cost units
Good to know: 97% of exhibitors expressed extreme satisfaction with the business they achieved and the contacts they made.
Messe Düsseldorf GmbH
Stockumer Kirchstrasse 61
P.O. Box 10 10 06
Phone: +49 (0)211 4560 - 01
Infoline: +49 (0)211 4560 - 900
Fax: +49 (0)211 4560 - 668
Organizer German Hospital Day
Gesellschaft Deutscher Krankenhaustag mbH (GDK)
Haus der Aerzteschaft
Phone: +49 (0 )211 45419 - 45
Fax: +49 (0)211 45419 - 14