Tips and events 2016
Trend Topics 2016
Searching for medical clues
Knowledge helps to help
Snapshots from medical technology
Data for health care - perfectly safe!
Health care in movement
Everywhere - medical technology for the world
Networked health - telemedicine and company
Topic of the Month
Topics of the Month 2016
December 2016: The human patient
November 2016: MEDICA 2016
October 2016: Networked healthcare
September 2016: Intraoperative Imaging
August 2016: Medical Industry Worldwide
July 2016: Sports and medicine
June 2016: Hospital hygiene
May 2016: The heart
March 2016: Paediatrics and neonatology
April 2016: Medical education and training
February 2016: Regenerative medicine
January 2016: Infectious diseases
Topics of the Month 2015
December 2015: The brain
November 2015: MEDICA
October 2015: Theranostics
September 2015: Wearables
August 2015: Nuclear medicine
July 2015: Cardiovascular disaeses
June 2015: Cancer and diagnostics
May 2015: Cancer screenings
April 2015: The informed patient
March 2015: Crisis management and communication
February 2015: Pathology
January 2015: The intestines
Topics of the Month 2014
December 2014: Ethics
November 2014: MEDICA 2014
October 2014: Orthopedics and physical therapy
September 2014: Intensive-care medicine
August 2014: Hygiene
July 2014: The Skin
June 2014: Sport & Medicine
May 2014: Mobile Health & IT
April 2014: Emergency Medicine
March 2014: Continuing Education
February 2014: Cancer
January 2014: Surgery
Interviews Concerning Innovations
"A 3D movie of the brain in action"
Paraplegia: moving muscles using electrical impulses
Hemodialysis: Creating the AV fistula using catheters
Interviews Concerning Health Politics
A new broom sweeps clean? The new EU Medical Device Regulation
Interoperability: secure network connections
Individualized sports medicine: training by design
Medical emergency management in hospitals: there is a need for action
Preoperative rehabilitation: Fit for surgery
T5 Career Forum – Dem Fachkräftemangel entgegenwirken
3 questions to ...
Telehealthcare: networking brings relief
Nutrition: finding intolerances in the blood
Is the Russia crisis also a crisis for medical technology?
Video Background Reports
Energy efficient hospital - With sustainability into the future
Chronic-lymphocytic leukemia – Handy tool makes prognosis easier for physicians
Cryotherapy - Destroying cancer with ice
MEDICA App COMPETITION - and the winner is...
Older Background Reports
Skanray Europe srl
Integrated Technologies Ltd.
NOVAK M d.o.o.
Francesco Franceschetti Elastomeri Srl
BQ Plus Medical Co., Ltd
Electro A.D., S.L.
12/07/2016: The human patient: diabetes, blood pressure, old age
11/30/2016: Paraplegia: Help with potential
11/23/2016: Review to MEDICA 2016
World of MEDICA
The New Touchclave-R
LTE Scientific Ltd.
The New Touchclave-R
LTE Scientific has launched its eagerly awaited all-new Touchclave-R range of autoclaves.
Designed to increase productivity, performance, versatility and reliability.
Many of the features have never been included on this type of autoclave.
· Air ballast allows sealed and unsealed fluids to be cooled quickly and reduces the risk of container rupture.
· Dynamic in-chamber cooling - Providing direct cooling to the load is more efficient than using external fans. It also dissipates some of the moisture from the load.
· ‘Push-n-Seal’ requires no effort from the operator. No bolts, no levers. Simply close the door and start the cycle. The door locks, seals and releases automatically.
· LTE’s proven Touchscreen offers proven flexibility and is extremely user-friendly.
There are seven models in the range with capacities from 40 to 160 litres. Options and accessories include,
· Vacuum system which when added will improve the initial air removal and assist the cooling process.
· Data archiving system will store 5000 cycles on a single removable flash card. Assisting long term storage of thermometric records.
· Effluent retention making the unit suitable for processing cat.3 loads.
· The heating power can be boosted to speed up the sterilization cycle.
To receive further information on this exciting range Contact
LTE Scientific Ltd
Greenbridge Lane, Greenfield, Oldham, OL3 7EN United Kingdom
Tel. +44(0) 1457 876221 Fax +44(0) 1457 870131
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org www.lte-scientific.com