Accura is happy to announce the launch of the DECENT S, the Sirolimus-Eluting Coronary Stent System. The notified body approved the CE-mark on July 24.
The DECENT S is a premounted balloon expandable drug-eluting stent with the following attributes:
- Stainless steel stent with Carbon Ion implanted surface with a conformal coating of a biodegradable polymer carrier loaded with 2.0 μ/mm² Sirolimus in a specified release formulation.
- Rapid exchange balloon catheter
- Two radiopaque markers which aid the accurate placement of the stent
- A balloon enabling high pressure inflations that can be used for post stent dilatation
- Stent diameters of 2.0 to 4.0 mm, and stent lengths of 10 to 38 mm