Karlsruhe, Germany, October 13, 2016
– EIZO GmbH announces new standard models within its portfolio of CuratOR Surgical Panels. The existing selection of models is now expanded to include additional monitor sizes, touchscreen models, and a large screen with up to 8 megapixel resolution.
EIZO has responded to the numerous customer requests for pre-configured models in the CuratOR Surgical Panel range. The Surgical Panels from EIZO are based on the proven EIZO product range and enable inspection, operation, and video management from a central workstation in the operating room (OR).
The following standard models are available with new monitor sizes:
- SP1-42: This Surgical Panel with a built-in 42-inch monitor is an intermediate size between the standard 24-inch and 46-inch monitors that are already available. It is used as a workstation for OR nursing staff or for image viewing.
- SP1-55: This Surgical Panel with a 55-inch monitor is used as a large-scale workstation for image viewing and is available with FHD (Full HD) or 8 megapixel resolution (SP1-554K).
- SP2-24: This Surgical Panel with two 24-inch monitors offers a space-saving workstation for image viewing and documentation.
The existing Surgical Panels now also offer a touchscreen option. These models come with a glass capacitive touchscreen which can be easily cleaned and operated while wearing gloves in the OR:
- SP1-24T: A Surgical Panel with a built-in 24-inch touchscreen monitor used as a workstation for OR nursing staff.
- SP1-46T: A Surgical Panel with a built-in 46-inch touchscreen monitor used as a workstation for image viewing.
- SP2-24T-49: A Surgical Panel with a built-in 24-inch touchscreen monitor and built-in 49-inch monitor used as a workstation for image viewing and documentation.
There is a wide range of freely configurable variants in addition to what is offered with the standard models. This means that the number and size of the monitors, the material and color, integrated accessories, interfaces, as well as PC and IT components can be selected and integrated according to customer wishes or the requirements of the operating room. In addition, EIZO’s software for OR integration, CuratOR Caliop, can best be operated using the Surgical Panels.
Visitors can see a selection of the new CuratOR Surgical Panel models for themselves on November 14-17 at the Medica trade fair in Düsseldorf, Germany. Visit EIZO in Hall 10, booth H41 to see the products.About EIZO GmbH
EIZO GmbH is based in Karlsruhe, Germany and is a leading manufacturer of visual display solutions for medical imaging applications. The branch office of EIZO GmbH in Plauen, Germany is solely dedicated to the development, production, and sales of OR solutions. The company’s portfolio includes color and gray-scale monitors from 1 to 8 megapixels, image management systems, and accessories as well as individual products and complete solutions for the OR. EIZO GmbH is a subsidiary of EIZO Corporation, a global leader in the manufacture of high-end visual display solutions for medical and graphic applications, air traffic control, and other markets.For more information, please contact:
Plauen branch office
Tel: +49 3741 42365-0
email@example.comAll product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective companies. CuratOR is a trademark and EIZO is a registered trademark of EIZO Corporation.
Exhibitor Data Sheet