An Only Representative will take care of your compliance and obligations under REACH. This includes not only the registration, but also the authorization, classification/labeling, notification, and restrictions (where applicable) which may be necessary for your substances, as well all administrative procedures.
1. Does not demand exclusivity and you are free to sell to anyone in Europe
2. Retains confidentiality
3. Provides professional representation on SIEF meetings
4. Negotiates for substances and documents on your behalf
5. Acts as the contact point for the ECHA and on the SIEF
6. Observes your day to day compliance
7. Completes the registration process in your behalf
8. Supplies and researches Downstream Users
9. Acts as REACH administrative office
Contact us to learn more about our services (email@example.com),
Or visit our website: www.gidos.net
(EC)REACH Regulation- Why do you need a Third Party Representative?