Egemen will be introducing its new product "Automatic Loss of Resistance Syringe" EPIJET at Medica 2008.
ADVANTAGES of EPIJET - Provides optimum ease for locating epidural space.
- Suitable to be used with fluid and air methods.
- Syringe plunger has a locking system to ensure injecting exact amount of fluids at four different levels.
- Physician does not have to keep the plunger end in his hand after injecting fluid inside the syringe cylinder because of the safely locking trippets on the plunger.
- Physician's hands will be free while he fixes Tuohy epidural needle onto the Epijet syringe.
- After fixing EPIJET onto the Tuohy epidural needle, physician holds both wings of the epidural needle, proceeding toward epidural space safely and securely. When reached to epidural space, spring inside the syringe cylinder advances forward confirmain epidural space.
- Physician does not have to press on the syringe plunger continuously.
- Provides secure and safe hand manipulation, enabling physicians hands to be free to hold the epidural needle hub with both hands.
You are kindly invited to visit us at our booth for close examination of EPIJET and for more information.